These are the Cardinals new ones..they are just flat out hideous! The Lions are suppossed to reveal their black uniforms today.
![]()
These are the Cardinals new ones..they are just flat out hideous! The Lions are suppossed to reveal their black uniforms today.
![]()
I think black for any team is a good color depending on how the uniform is layed out...I even liked the ravens black uniforms...just my opinion though
Wow, that's almost the exact uniforms i created for my team on Madden....
anybody think this might be grounds for a lawsuit?
haha
sue em'
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Thats crazy, I was actually gonna post eariler that those look just like the uniforms that I created for the Chiefs on Madden............talk about a team that needs to upgrade their uniforms! haha...
Here are the black Lions jerseys
![]()
![]()
I like Detroits but I think the Giants new ones are terrible
the Card's arent bad either
The Giant ones are terrible. Are all teams getting new uniforms? Just wondering because I am a 49ers fan.
well arizona can change jerseys every single year but its not going to help them win any games
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks